Wednesday 14 July 2010

Yukata







Now that the rainy season is drawing to a close,
I'm in the mood for love,,
NO!! Just kidding!! ;p

I'm in the mood for getting a new Yukata (a traditional Japanese summer garment.)

Ya know,Yukata are one of the seasonal charms of summer in Japan.
Recently modern Yukata designs have been popular among young women.
It's cheaper and easier than Kimono when you wanna enjoy Japanese style.
We can find a variety of patterns of Yukata from various clothes shops.

Every summer,almost all magazines feature the Yukata trend.

Hmm,what Yukata shall I wear this summer,, ;)

7 comments:

  1. thank you for the articles...love 'em! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ EGS :
    I'm glad you liked them!! If you were in Japan you you'd see a lot of cute girls in Yukata in sumer!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I'm a little bit late but better late than never: love Yukatas so much, love the obis and last pic's squared handbag. Lovely summer post, Vanny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mikapoka :)
    Thanks for coming!:D
    Oh,you love yukatas? Me too! I rarely wear it though,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always shave such interesting articles :) And those Yukatas look lovely!

    Btw dear, I created a new blog cuz I will be deleting my old one, please follow me there if you can: http://fashionandbeautylights.blogspot.com/

    Thank you,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Irene :)Thanks for the comment!! Yeah,they're lovely,aren't they? I have a purple yukata. I'm thinking when I wear it!!

    Oh,I'm coming to your new blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Cara :) Thanks for the comment! Alrighty! When I wear yukata I'll take the picture and post it up on the blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete