Wednesday 2 November 2011

A freak accident

I got a surgery to get dental implants last month. 
A few days later, I had a meeting with several people.
One of them had a cold. (I think he  has a poor hygiene. He catches a cold easily.)
He showed really poor judgement! He knew he was sick but he met with me anyway.
He had a bad cough, and he spread the germs. (He is such a buttfucker!!)

The cold virus infected my wound!!
My teeth and gums were throbbing!  My left cheek was really swollen like a balloon. 
I ended up got a surgery to wash and remove the implants!!

Now, I'm getting better.
But I have to get the surgery to get new implants again after six month.

I wish he hadn't shown up!! 

2 comments:

  1. A missing tooth can cause difficultly in chewing and talking. Moreover, the surrounding teeth may be affected thus causing jaw discomfort. Many people complain that life becomes more difficult with missing teeth due to lower self confidence and lack of ability to eat, smile & perform other day to day activities. Find an Implant dentist with experience performing dental implant surgery. Dental implants are a method by which an artificial tooth root is placed into your jaw by a cosmetic dentist. The artificial tooth acts as bridgework between two existing teeth. The artificial tooth looks and feels like a real tooth. Dental implant surgeries are ideal for those who have lost a tooth or multiple teeth as a result of an injury or periodontal diseases.

    Dental Implants San Francisco

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Olivia
    Thank you for your advice!

    ReplyDelete