Tuesday 3 August 2010

Crane machines

I went to a game arcade last Saturday.
It was fun!
There were a lot of  fun games!
I think the most popular are crane machines.
Crane machines in Japan are AMAZING!! 
You can get stuffed toys,cushions,key chains,,, even goldfish!! Wow!!
Almost all stuffs are limited product.
So,you can only get hold of them from the machines.


Now these "The World of GOLDEN EGGS" 's characters are popular with both children and grown-ups.
They look creepy-cute!






Finally,I got the cute stuffed toy! 





4 comments:

  1. Like your brand new stuffed toy, actually I own a series of similar toys bought (could you believe it?) in a tattoo parlor. One more thing we have in common dear Vanny. 幸運を祈ります.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mikapoka :)
    Wow! What a coincidence!! In a tattoo parlor? Do you have a tattoo? Sounds cool!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vanny, hope you're doing fine. Yes I own a wedding tattoo (a smiling sun), I mean, me & my hubby we both have the same tattoo on right biceps
    (no rings at all). Can't wait to see your next post, me too I'm a great lover of Tokyo after all. Ciao <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mikapoka :)
    Wedding tattoo?? WOW !! Sounds romantic!!! <3 <3 Your love and tattoo has never died!!
    Hmm,I'd like to get matching tattoos with my hubby too! ;)

    ReplyDelete