Wednesday 9 June 2010

Harajuku.






I went to Harajuku today.
I LOVE Harajuku and Shibuya area.
'Coz ya know,there're galaxy of fashionable people!! :D

There're full of eccentric ,individual creativity people.
The streets are crowded with visitors from other prefectures
and foreign travelers even on the weekdays.

You'll be able to find some Barbie-doll girls.
They're called "Lolita-Kei." (ロリータ系)
It originated in Japan.
They were dressed like an antique doll with cartoonnurse exaggeration make up.

Hmm,, I wanna try on the dress! ;D

4 comments:

  1. Me too, they're simply astounding as little Alice in Wonderland dolls, love their look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mikapoka Yeah,they're cute !! <3 Lovely!;)
    But I wonder how much money do they have to spend for their outfit,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute photos!!

    xoxo
    mycherrygum.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Krimly Thanks!! I feel happy!! :D

    ReplyDelete