Wednesday 1 February 2012

Green tea



I'm on a green tea kick nowadays. 
I drink more than 3 cups of green tea every day.
You know, it's high in vitamin.
It makes my skin look shinier!

Actually I was a kind of coffee person.
When I had a really bad cold, a friend of mine who is a teashop owner told me 
green tea has a lot of vitamin and tea catechin. So, it works for a cold.
That's why I started to drink green tea.

By the way, my American friend said that
green tea with mint and plenty of sugar is popular. Have you ever tried it ?
I've never tasted it but I think it's not my cup of tea! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. @Girlie Blogger : Yeah, it makes your skin smooth and look shinier. You should try it! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. @fukudamakoto : Not at all! It's my pleasure! :D

      Delete