Saturday 22 January 2011

Gel nails


I went to a nail salon.
It was the first time for me to have gel nails.
What's gel nails?
It's a kinda artificial nails made from acrylic material.
It cured under ultraviolet lights.
Gel nails often look more natural and glossy than other types of cosmetic nails,
and make your fingers look longer and more slender.



In recent years gel nails have become increasingly popular in Japan.
You'll be able to find nail salons on practically every block.


This time I got black and white french nails and cross patterns.
I'm thinking other designs that I might get  next time.
Don't miss it! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love Vanity Jam website and Vanny & Soppy
    left-handed characters but most of all the Amigurumis
    which are soooo cute! <3<3<3<3
    Can't wait to see next step of their adventures!
    Welcome back dear friend(s)!
    Never sad sad sad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mikapoka: Thanks!!! I'm glad you liked it! :D
    It took a long time for me to wrap up it! ;)
    Now,I'm back to my blog.!!
    Yeah,never sad sad sad!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete