Monday 10 August 2009

I damaged my hubby's car.


Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!!!!
I damaged my hubby's car!
When I was about to turn a sharp street corner on the narrow street,
I didn't notice that there was a board at the corner.
I scratched the car on the board. Damn it!!
It's not a kinda small nick the paint on it.
It looks like someone scraped off the paint with a blade or something.
Its black body got a big ugly white blemish...
He customized its front fender.So it's a little bit bigger than usual one.
And it's not made of metal, so it irreparableness.
Oh my God!!
He'll kill me!!!

3 comments:

  1. Haha. You better be extra nice to him and maybe make his favorite meal.
    Actually I did the same thing when I was a teenager. I was driving my parents car. Another car was coming, and the road was narrow with cars parked on both sides .... scraaaaaape!!!
    After that, I tried to paint the scraped part with house paint lol Of course, it didn't match at all. Well, my parents eventually forgave me, and I'm sure your hubby will too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob☆ Thanks for coming!!
    Yeah,actually I cooked his favourite meal for dinner.LOL!!
    But he was as black as thunder!!! he said that it's an irreparable blemish. Beside,I need to order it from America.
    So I need to dig into my purse! sigh...
    13 August 2009 01:07

    ReplyDelete